August 29, 2015

Singapore Trip: Day 2

Then blam! it all started! It was so great to meet all of the people I had been working with so closely for months and months. I couldn't believe it was finally happening.

Here's the team! Pat, me, Tia, Tony, Jason, Francis, Eve, Orling, and David.

Finally I got to make a few sketches! Breakfast was hot and crowded, but you know I love to sketch coffee cups.

Toby and I went to lunch together and ate a tiny bit of a Ham Cheese Doughnut. It was the best thing ever.

That night we went to dinner with Amber and Daniel from Minneapolis, who we have also had dinner with in Santo Domingo, Barcelona, and Minneapolis. It was great to see them again! And everyone!

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...