August 13, 2015

Scanning is Underway!

Posting to follow?
I’ve been back from our adventures in Iceland and Singapore for over two weeks already, and this is my first post of sketches. I’m not even finished scanning yet!
Here are a few sketches to tide you over while I finish scanning and continue to get myself together, and a few random photos from Iceland.
(click images for more detail)

Map of area where we were staying. We stayed in an apartment east of downtown Reykjavik.


Travel day sketches. The flight to Iceland is only about 5 hours from New York, but it takes us two flights to get to New York.


Random warm-up sketch of things that accumulate when you are on vacation: cameras, bags, maps.





No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...