July 07, 2013

Supply Sunday: Urban Sketchers Symposium Sponsors

This year and last year I worked on the Urban Sketchers Symposium by getting sponsorships for the Symposium, which includes donated materials. That means we get lots of free stuff! I had fun working with all of these art-supply companies and learning about and using these materials. Sponsors for the 2013 Symposium in Barcelona are: Moleskine, Sennelier, Canson, Cretacolor, Strathmore, Stillman & Birn, Laloran, Chartpak, and Viarca; and local sponsors Tombow/Pantone, Miquelrius, and Barna Art.

Here are all of last year's goodies, sketched by the great Liz Steel, another sketcher worth following!


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...