July 09, 2013

More Family Reunion Sketches

On the second day of our reunion, after shopping and a lunch of leftover barbecue, we were going to look for the Sliding Rock, but instead we found this waterfall.


Back to the resort hall for dinner. There's a ski lift behind it, which fascinated me as I've never seen a ski lift before, so of course I sketched it.


We even have our own banner. My aunts and cousins and Mom made some cupcakes, and I waited to eat it just long enough to sketch it, then colored it in after.

My 8-year-old cousin Aldo was pretty intent on me sketching Paraguay, and even commandeered someone's phone to google it. I had to draw it after that! It kind of looks like a gallbladder.

(click images for more details)

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...