June 01, 2013

Soccer with Nieces and Nephews

First, I really wish there was a collective term for nieces and nephews. Is there? Can we invent one?

Second, it was just one niece, but two nephews, but saying "nieces and nephews" just sounds better.



Anyway, a couple of weekends ago I got to take Somerset to her soccer game. She did great! Especially when she played goalie. Her team won woohoo!

Plus I got to hang out with Calvin and Joshua! I took them for frozen yogurt after. Have I mentioned that I love being an aunt?

By the way, Memphis Urban Sketchers is sketching this morning at Cleveland Street Flea Market, 438 North Cleveland at 10:00 AM. Come join us!


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...