August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was three weeks ago, so it's still sort of my birthday, right?

Toby took me to Brother Juniper's for breakfast - best breakfast in town!

Then my co-workers took me to lunch at Las Delicias. It was delicias.
I left work early and did a little shopping, then went to this cute new place called Low Arts Tea Haven, in Collierville.
While I was there my sister called and her kids sang Happy Birthday to me! It was so cute!

After that Toby and I met at Benihana for dinner because it's across the street from the movie theater and all I wanted to do for my birthday was see a movie at the Ridgeway Four. The dinner was really fun though!

Then we saw Moonrise Kingdom! It was a pretty perfect day.

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...