March 30, 2011

Spain Trip 2010: 5

Cousin Cara joined us on March 30 and we all went to breakfast at the Museo de Jamon, where we ate every morning for the rest of the trip. They have a 1 euro menu, so we would have breakfast there and then go next door to Dunkin Bake Place (yep, Dunkin Doughnuts!) for a doughnut.
Anyway, this is a cloister within the Museo del Prado. Toby told me later that as I was sketching it the woman next to me was surreptitiously photographing me sketching. I was totally cool with that, as I had done that on the way to the Prado when I stopped and took a picture of the man below in the awesome hat.






















No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...