August 11, 2010

Leaving Portland

Certainly you did not think I was finished with Portland!

As you can tell, I was very inspired by the Urban Sketchers Symposium, and I just kept sketching all day as I traveled home. Here is Gail's store, Art Media, right across from the light rail station:





















I took the light rail, "The Max," to the airport because it is soooo cheap.















While xanax takes care of my phobia of flying, it doesn't totally knock out my flying-related superstitions, so I couldn't bring myself to sketch the plane like so many others did, so here's the baggage cart:





















on the plane

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...